Another new item has just arrived in the Poptropica Store to herald the coming of Back Lot Island. Now, Poptropica Members can get the Clapboard item. Equip the Clapboard, and press the spacebar to call the next take.
Cut. Print it! You’re a natural.
So how do you think I would look with a director’s do and a clapboard in my hand to let people know that I’m in charge? Well, see for yourself!
Anyway, that was just the beginning of this post. I also wanted to update everyone on what has been going on recently here at the ATP.
1. I want to say that the Tickle Me Times are postponed until further notice. We have prepared some TMTs, but we want to get more, so we don’t run out. Therefore they’re going to have to wait until a certain something is ready and until we have more viewers. 😦
2. The New Pop Times has been changing a lot. We really need your help on many things with TNPT too. Like what we should add, what we should do for the next issue, and we want to know your favorite section! We love getting feedback, so we can make things better! Silver Wolf’s corner also needs more questions! Please do not be shy; Silver Wolf (and I) like to answer them. And if you don’t want people to know it’s you, change your name and pic for just that one comment and sign anonymous! You are also aloud to comment your answer to the riddles and quizzes! Plus – we need ideas for new riddles, quizzes, and even the 10 Ways To… section! So please help!
3. This is exclusive! Not really an update, but this is special! It proves that you are online a lot and actually read through these posts. 😛 Anyway people are having a hard time with the latest perfect picture on Picture Perfect. I already put a hint by the pic, but here’s another: “It’s all fun and games until you have to dress like a baby. Then it’s a show for everyone!” And your lucky! Because I like when nobody can guess the pictures. Plus this hint gives it all away if you read through it carefully. 😉
4. More viewers! As you can tell the ATP is not that popular. We are working on getting all the guides done and on adding more Adventure Time stuff though. So spread the word! Tell your family, your pets, your neighbors, your schoolmates, your older sister’s friends and boyfriend, your older brother’s friends and girlfriend, your teachers, your parent’s friends, your younger brother’s annoying friends, your younger sister’s annoying friends, even complete strangers! Hopefully the ATP will have basically everything important done soon. We need more AT fans too. So just tell everyone!
5. Count Down of 10. Are you excited? I thought this would get people more excited than it has been. Remember: you aren’t aloud to comment the code, but you are aloud to comment your predictions on it! The codes give hints to things. So guess what things they are hinting at! Maybe one of your ideas is wrong at first, but we like it enough and turn it into a correct guess! So guess people!!!
6. SD needs a catchphrase! I have had some suggestions, but they don’t really fit… me. You guys know me pretty well, but not as well as you could if you knew me in person. But I still need a sign-off that’s creative and unique. That means nothing unoriginal. People have already used stuff like ____ A.K.A. ____ and things like that. So uses your imagination and try to help SD out! 🙂
And I think that’s it for the announcements. I’m probably forgetting some important things, so I’ll have to mention them later. I just needed to have an update post, because I like everything to be organized and clear. 😛 Finally, the last part of what the title of this post implies! AT updates! No, not ATP, but AT!
We have waited so long for the next episode of Adventure Time to come. All we even know is the title! But now we have the trailer and we’ll just have to wait a little longer. Until March 25 to be exact. I think it might be worth it though!
So as you can see – it’s a half hour special about Ice King and Marceline’s back story! Finally some story line. Well, see ya later!
(insert catchphrase here)