Hiya, Silver Wolf here! This time we’re going to give a little overview of GHD’s Map Finishers, Mystery of the Map, Poptropica Soundtracks… Keep reading to find out more!
Galactic Hot Dog Finishers
So I’m going to try *insert more emphasis here* to tell you guys the top 10 finishers of each island when they release, since most of my New Year’s Resolutions have to do with helping out with the blogs I’m on more, but I can’t promise anything. 😉 But anyway, here are the top 10 finishers of GHDI:
- First up is Scary Berry of Yellowjackets in New York, USA!
- Second is Nice Bee of Seraphim (because they’re obviously the best) in California, USA!
- Third is Bronze Starfish of Wildfire in Canada!
- Fourth is a Serious-looking Bird of Wildfire in Maine, USA!
- Fifth is HPuterpop, a previous ATP author, of Nightcrawlers in Ohio, USA! Congrats, HP!
- Sixth is Smart Glove of Wildfire in New York, USA!
- Seventh is Squeezy Ring of Black Flags in Connecticut, USA!
- Eighth is Red Sneeze (you may want to see a doctor for that) of Flying Squid in Kentucky, USA!
- Ninth is Happy Spinner of Wildfire in Turkey!
- Last but not least is Grey Fire of Flying Squid in Utah, USA!
Mystery of the Map Page 8 & 9
From the previous pages, I’m definitely getting a Wizard of Oz feeling about this book. But who knows? Guess we’ll have to read more to find out…
Looks like they’re in trouble! I wonder what will happen next? Go to the full novel here to keep updated.
But wait, there’s more!
- The Official Poptropica App reached 2,000,000 downloads on February 18th!
- “The Neon Wiener crash landed on a coconut in the Philippines!”
- There have been some really cool Poptropica Realms recently, including these two and a YouTube video: